★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Most Effective Way of Reshaping Your Nose
date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
time : 2:49 PM



I really hate it when I look at how nice the nose shape of Angelababy and Michelle Reis one appeared to be.

 

Not sure about Angelababy but was pretty sure that Michelle Reis didn't undergo any plastic surgery before. I start to observe mine and noticed that my nose shape look bulbous, wide, miscontoured and highly undefined at the tip. And this is how my nose look like in front view without using bronzer or highlighter to contour the nose before using the gadget that I'm gonna talk about below here.
 
I wanna to achieve a  nose shape that is small, narrow and define without going for nose operation,  rhinoplasty or without using much or any makeup like bronzer, contouring cream or highlighter to shade my nose to look like this.


  
As you can see that, i really put "gao gao" (heavily), the bronzer and highlighter to enhance my nose. Look great in side view but front view, my nose still look alittle wide after contouring though are more defining, which is what I at least wanted to.

So one  fine day, being curious thinking that with nowadays advance technology, I shall try my luck, searching online to see whether I can find a way or something like tool that can help to reshape my nose. And must be 100% safe without under knife or needle, to inserting any object. Of course, I won't expect 'this thing' can do a super good job like plastic surgery, can totally change the nose shape to a super perfect and chio one. Well, to my surprise, I found this.


"This is the latest innovation in nose reshaping created to be a nose job alternative that can help reshape the nose. With regular useyou can reshape your nose to improve its general appearance.

It is used to help make large nose smaller, flat nose pointier, long nose shorter, wide nose slimmer, bulbous nose sharper and crooked or asymmetrical noses aligned. It can also be used for droopy nose to lift the tip up and to straighten humps or bumps along the nasal bridge."

 
I have been using this tool for 3 weeks, but didn't see any difference to my nose shape. "Couldn't be" is what I thought that moment, cause there are lot of excellent reviews with before and after pics. Is it the way that I place the device is wrong, cause the packaging doesn't come with an instruction on how to position this gadget. I read up their website and facebook and know that it doesn't come with an instruction on how to use the device is because there's no generic placement for this gadget as each nose is unique and so there is no universal instruction. They will formulate the right instruction depending on our needs. We have to send them a pic and they will start from there via email, giving us proper instruction and advise according to individual need.
So I faster emailed their Customer Support with my front and side view of my nose pic. And very fast , they responded my email and indicated the right position I should place the device to achieve a more define and smaller nose. Alamak~ then I know that all along I have been positioning the device in a wrong way. Wasted my 3 weeks of hardwork!!





So how does this device work? As indicated in their website!
Our nasal cartilage is a unique connective tissue. It is made up of only one cell type – The Chondrocyte, these cells produces a rich and elastic matrix consisting of a protein known as collagen. Our nasal cartilage is made up of collagen II, a specific type of collagen that is known for its high molding capability. Collagen II is about 70% water, making it highly reshapeable.
It applies a consistent pressure of 0.5 psi to the collagen matrix. This pressure is the optimum pressure necessary to reshape the cartilage. The high-grade patented Thermasilica is not an ordinary rubber nor silicone, it emits a safe and comfortable level of warmth that you can feel while using the device indicating that it is actually reshaping your cartilage. This warmth is necessary to soften the collagen and enhance the reshaping process.


Not to count the previous 3 weeks using this device since I am using it incorrectly. So I shall take it as I started using this device on 11 April 12, after receiving the proper instruction from the Customer Support on the correct placement (as show above, indicated by them with the 3 black dots). I’m instructed to use this device for up to 30 minutes twice a day (or can up to 5session a day) longer than prescribed. It is also depends on your nose... that is why its personalized; certain nose will take more work than usual, the length of time and duration is altered to make sure results are delivered .

Results varies from customer to customer, There are small percentage of users that experiences slow changes and some who doesn’t respond to Nasofix at all. (as written on their website)

 
So how I feel using the device?
This device provides snug fit but it takes me a lot of practice/trick to put it on correctly on the same position daily. I can also feel that the silicon pads (Thermasilica) are getting a little heat up or perhaps is the pressure which caused it and because of it, I do feel that my cartilage is molding. The comfort level using our device is extremely high; I can still breathe comfortable without any interference when the device is on. Most importantly, it will continuously reshape your nose as the cartilage is like a clay and will continuously respond depending on the pressure, that is why once you already reached the desired shape, you can stop using the product. And OMG, this is also safe for use in children 7 years old and above. At least I know there is hope for my daughter's nose... LOL~

I’m on my 15th day today and taking a good look at my nose right now, I noticed that my cartilage/nose bridge and the tip are getting slightly more defined :-) but still no visible result on slimmer nose. I'll still patiently using this device because without patience I won't achieve the results I want to. Hope can achieve dramatic changes before I will do another post with pics. Hopefully another post on my 30th day..

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

4 Comment(s):

Blogger Jpglicious X Cassie T. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, April 26, 2012 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Cassie T. X Jpglicious said...

Nice review~ Wanted to get the Japanese version but there's too many variety. Your's is similar to Ageha ones. Waiting for your review ^^

Drop by my blog too if you have time :-)

Thursday, April 26, 2012 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.. I have been wanting to re-shape my nose but afraid to go under the knife.. May i know where u bought this?? :)

Thursday, May 03, 2012 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks 小J, surely will drop by your blog again. nice one too keep it up ;)

Anonymous,
Check it out www.nasofix.com and look at their facebook for more reviews ;)

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 3:20:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


4 Comments:

Blogger Jpglicious X Cassie T. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, April 26, 2012 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Cassie T. X Jpglicious said...

Nice review~ Wanted to get the Japanese version but there's too many variety. Your's is similar to Ageha ones. Waiting for your review ^^

Drop by my blog too if you have time :-)

Thursday, April 26, 2012 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.. I have been wanting to re-shape my nose but afraid to go under the knife.. May i know where u bought this?? :)

Thursday, May 03, 2012 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks 小J, surely will drop by your blog again. nice one too keep it up ;)

Anonymous,
Check it out www.nasofix.com and look at their facebook for more reviews ;)

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 3:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home