★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Randoms update
date: Monday, May 28, 2012
time : 5:48 PM

Met up with Leann and Xh on last Sunday. I always enjoy meeting up with BMW bffs, is the best therapy after the tiring days working, cooking, doing all the washing and handling the kids, be it just a short meetup. Well, they will help me up with my kids I know hehe~ how sweet of them, that's when I'll be super heck care, just don't wish to yelling at my girls. I just wanna relax and don't wanna boil up and affect my day and theirs. Well, my girls always turn super rascals esp the younger one cause the mommy is super gentle on those days. lol~

Pretty like this causal sportswear outfit that I wore that day, not my usual attire when I’m out with friends but well I feel so comfortable wearing like this especially with 2 kids. I think I should wear this more often but I still love heels though. What do you think?! ;D



Have our dinner at ION Gusttimo, they served very nice food

 
and love this Chocolate Bolton cake


In the car... going back home
Super love my sweet honey colour len.
 



We are now into liking pony and unicorn; these are 2 of the collections; Princess Celestia and Webkinz Pink pony. Shall post the rest soon cause they are really cute.





 
 Stock up my eyelash enhancers, that's my 2nd box, not open yet.

I have tried Loreal, talika and idol lash eyelash enhancer so far. Erm...Loreal and Talika doesn't work for me at all, despite using it for months.

As for Idol lash, I do see the result after a month of application, result is obvious and really noticeable as my lower lash is really spare, can really count with fingers esp the both end of my right and left eye lashline. And good thing about this is, it can be used on eyebrow and lower lashline. Been using it for 2 months plus but feel that the result still a bit slow and seem that it just stop growing more lashes?! And then I heard from friends who were using this Latisse brand and their reviews were pretty good. So I give it a try!

Latisse is a very interesting product. The active ingredient in Latisse is bimatoprost, a compound derived from fatty acids that bind to receptors in the eyelashes that may be involved in the development and re-growth of hair follicles. It is a health product approved by FDA and available only with a prescription.

It's a once-a-day treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper eyelashes. Am into 1 month of application, I noticed more lashes were growing in just a week of application, again the result was pretty noticeable on my spare lower lashline, and the thing is this Latisse can't be use on lower lashline but despite that, my lower lashline still growing new lashes from the solution which I applied on my upperlash. My friends told me that cause when it was apply to the upperlash, the solution will get a little into the lower lashline when we close our eyes. Well whatever, I hope the result will continue. Hope to see longer and fuller eyelashes as it stated "Maxmal results at about 16 weeks ". Bad news for expecting mothers though: You cannot use Latisse if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. And few may experience side effect like itching sensation in the eyes or eye redness. Less common side effects include eyelid skin darkening. And all side effects are temporary and stop with cessation of usage.So far, I didn't experience any side effect. Phew~

Another eyelash enhancer that I heard do work is REVITALASH but yet to try. Well not as many good reviews as those two above. So shall not give it a try for now.

Tried 3CE liquid foundation. Pretty good, skin look very natural and radiance



My recent happy loots

...super love this double C lookalike storage box that I use it for keeping my daily skincare products

this pretty cheap studded armswag

Tough talk necklace from Tatty Devine

and hearted this bracelet. I bought the silver one instead.

Got my certificate :)

busy days for me nowadays. Still have too many pics in my phone and camera waiting to be updated and posted. Hope I have little time to do so again and so can deleted it off.

Gtg now to fetch the kids. ciao~

Labels: , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi can i knw where u gt this black channel look alike box? & the latisse solution u bought hw much? thks ;)

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 3:51:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anon,

I purchased it from Franc franc store :)
A box of Latisse can last for a month plus I bought it for abt $200 by friend's help as her friend work for the supplier , outside clinic selling it for $240 plus. :) you can try Joyce lim skin and laser clinic at paragon if you want to get :)

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 10:59:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi can i knw where u gt this black channel look alike box? & the latisse solution u bought hw much? thks ;)

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 3:51:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anon,

I purchased it from Franc franc store :)
A box of Latisse can last for a month plus I bought it for abt $200 by friend's help as her friend work for the supplier , outside clinic selling it for $240 plus. :) you can try Joyce lim skin and laser clinic at paragon if you want to get :)

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home