★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Everyday is a busy day - skin remedies
date: Tuesday, September 11, 2012
time : 7:59 AM

Am blogging in the bus. Both girls were lying around me, continue with their sleep in this 45mins bus journey, before another 15mins tiring walk to their schoolbus. Usually I catch alittle sleep too as was too tiring.


Skin outbreak month ago, could be lack of enough sleep (5-6hrs). Visited my dermatologist again for follow-up to see whether i need to do some change to my skincare prdts. Did more often of the home-kit peel, condition got better but still get to see one or two painful tiny red bumps that look like gonna erupt anytime, that I work very hard at combating it. I had scaring left from all these. A week+ back, Mq introduced and asked me to give this a try which I feel that it work amazingly. Thanks god of her and these prdts, I felt that my skin got even better now, no active acne or tiny red bump so far. Scars are still taking it time to lighten still. :D



Using their mask at least 3 times a week now, after the kids got into their bed and have finished all my housechores... then the time to pamper skin


Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home