★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Kayssa.com
date: Thursday, August 15, 2013
time : 12:29 AM


Thank you Kayssa for this pretty Burnt-Out Daisies Dress in White

I really hate my arms muscle that I seldom dare to wear sleeveless. But this falls off shoulders ideally showing off my shoulders and yet able to hide my ugly arm muscles.
haha I like it! 💜
Good for girl who wanna hide their flabby arm too.
Pardon the dress are slightly crumpled after a day out and especially with kids.

The material is like sheer cotton,with tiered detail, gathered high waistline, with a full skirt, in a pure cotton finish. Designed in an exclusive burnt-out in the shape of daisies. - See more at: http://kayssa.com/dresses/243-043.html#sthash.fzk2VT5t.dpuf

Very popular piece and Kayssa got a Restock for this and now left last piece in www.kayssa.com again
Also available in black and pink. So check it out fast, before it is sold out again. 

They have many nice dresses and apparels. Here other fav picks


Giselle Maxi - Raven Black
Giselle Maxi - Raven Black





Celestial Cut-Out Back Dress


Celestial Cut-Out Back Dress
Celestial Cut-Out Back Dress
So shop now ;D

Loving my armswags and ringcandy x
Can never get enough of it 



Without filter and any edit, loving my fav blusher. 💜💗
 :D

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home