★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: "Mommy not a pro one, so please don't move!"
date: Monday, April 25, 2011
time : 1:54 AM


Thanks god! Aisleyne is an easy baby, even when having her haircut. So I decided to trim her fringe with my golden hand this day. lol~

Covered up and tied a pony tail as I'm not gonna to touch that except her fringe
her fringe is this long before her haircut

 I kept telling her, "Mommy not a pro one, so please don't move!"

After the haircut

Hair got into her eye!?!?

and she started wailing for help

 and started to look alittle buay song. hahaha


After some brushing 

Gonna show a few new buy here...

“One min a day, for a best skin of your life”

Sonic cleansing is the essential first step in a healthy skin care ritual. Gently gliding across skin while cleansing thoroughly, the sonic micro-massage loosens and removes dirt, oil and makeup from pores. It uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin. In just 60 seconds, the micro-massage action removes 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than cleansing with your hands alone. Removing more dirt and oil from your pores also helps products work more effectively. Sonic Skin Cleansing improves skin tone, reduces the appearance of pore size and helps skin care products work their best.

Trusted by dermatologists and aestheticians, the sonic action clarifies and revitalizes the skin without harsh chemicals. And it work for all skin type. Just started using it for a few days, so far so good, indeed make me feel my face is cleaner and clearer yet doesn't irritate my skin.
Hope it continue work that wonder.


Got this after watching 女人我最大

This super lightweight Shu uemura UV under base mousse can replace my BB cream/foundation and will brighten up my complexion without that unnatural whitish-ashy effect. It gives a smooth and brightening finish and I just need to put on a light dusting of my Jill Staurt/bare mineral  loose powder. For better coverage, I will dust a little pressed powder from Benefit over it.

Downside is that the pump is a little difficult control... and I not really comfortable in using it due the fragrance scent, other than that it work quite ok.

Left hand is with Shu uemura UV under base mousse, right is without anything.
It brightened up and smoothen the skin, which can't really see the effect on the pic

 I have a thick lip which why I don't really like putting on lipstick. Only a little lip gloss occasionally, and I very caution in choosing the right colour. Recently MQ recommended me to use this lip concealer, which it seems to make my lip look thinner. It's nude in colour which I really like.


 this is another one who bought to try. This is slightly pinkish

and here undereye concealer from Kate which I bought to try. I used this to correct the tone (replacing my Kesalan Pathanam undereye corrector) before my usual concealer. This is not the best for my serious sunken undereye but I think this will work for others.

 Nude look using the above

Labels: , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home