★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Algenist Algae Brightening Mask
date: Monday, September 08, 2014
time : 12:34 AM

Pampering skin before bedtime. 
My 2nd tub; another HG clay mask of mine.

I use this mask one or twice a week.
The texture was thick and a bit like the 'Glamglow supermub' feeling and like exfoliating my skin when washing it off, leaving my skin feeling refreshing and it smell fresh like a cucumber smell.



I apply a thin and even layer of this Algae Brightening Mask on my cleansed and dry skin. leave it on  for 10 mins and rinse it off using warm water, follows with cool purified water.
Pat dry with bare hands, follows with usual night skincare.

 Love this cause it leaves my skin looking instantly and visibly brighten, more even tone complexion, skin feeling soft and smooth and most important hydrated. It absorbs excess oil without over-drying my skin and won't leave my skin feeling tight at all. It didn't break my skin out or anything too.

this mask did wonders on my skin
I rate this 4.5 out of 5 stars 👍

Star rating:

Labels: , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home