★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: [Acne remedies] Cure Acne with Banana Peel!
date: Saturday, October 19, 2013
time : 12:18 AM


Heard of Banana peel for acne?

Is a home remedy to treat acne, now I don't have to spend bomb on dermatologist’s clinic acne treatment medication or beauty store acne treatment product and you can get it treat fast better than those.


From a young teen who often get one or two pimples popping on and off once every few weeks, to at 32 year old experiencing a terrible hormone outbreak in last year 2012 Nov-Dec till in Mar 2013 to an acne-clear face (thanks to healthy diet). 

Ever since then I didn’t get single acne for 8 months till last week I got a giant acne erupted because of my itchy hand, pricked on a whitehead ( pale or white-topped pustule) clogged and embedded deep under the skin. It wasn't any red, swell bump at all. I can simply ignore it since it is not obvious to peoples’ eyes and to wait for my usual medication to do the unclogging job and dissolve the whitehead slowly by its own.  

But this day (last week), I just had the urge to die die squeeze it out. Yes, it is such an eye sore! I know I shouldn’t do that, yes I really know and always know I will regret doing that but still I did that. 

WTH I’m doing it again!! Sicko. After a long 8 months being acne free, I destroyed a record. Seeing it again is not fun!

I always tried to be very careful when squeezing the whitehead or pus (acne) out, by clean my hands really well, even use alcohol swab to kill the germ on my hands before squeezing. As I really have to squeeze everything out (whitehead/ pus) clean from the pore. 
 

I will sterilise the needle pimple remover with disinfectant alcohol and use it to pop open a tiny opening for easier squeeze so I won’t hurt too much on the surrounding healthy tissue from the squeezing and causing it to scar. I will then applying a tiny bit of medication on it. But despite that, I’m always waking up the next day, with an inflamed, ginormous, middle school-esque acne staring back at me with pale-white pus in it that I have to do the same things for the next few days. 

To get everything flatten, it took me a week with the help of prescribed pimple gel and my Cleane Acne Therapy Device. It still left with a red then brown scars

You must have experienced that too right, if you are prone to stubborn acne like me.

I’m speaking from personal experience! I’ve tried everything like doc prescribed retin A, isotrexin gel, dalacin lotion etc (that are prescribed at the conventional dermatologist’s clinic), Cleane acne therapy device (this speed up the healing process), Philosophy acne treatment,  Oxy, Mario badescu acne treatment, Ettusia acne treatment, Tea Tree, but nothing work so amazing like Banana peel. This Banana Peel work for me! Most important, it is natural, chemical-free and helps with clearing acne scar too.


How I stumbled across this Banana Peels to treat acne and clear up acne scarring?
As I mentioned above, I got an inflamed, ginormous, acne the next day morning (last week) after waking up the next day with pus in it. I hate seeing it again and decided to browse online for remedy again. And this Banana Peels just happened to appeared in my google search!
Apparently this banana peels are a kind of miracle drug which are nothing new, but I don’t know why I’m just finding out now. Since I hope I can slowly filter out doc-prescribed medications which can be too strong for the skin and get little into the body system (guess so).
So when I saw this, I’m really excited about this. 

Why Banana Peel?
The fact that the natural ingredients in the banana peels not only heal the acne in no time but also clear the acne, blemish and leave absolutely no sign whatsoever.
Banana peels are loaded with potassium, chock-full of antioxidant, including lutein, and loads of other powerful enzymes and nutrients that housed within their peel that make them ideal for giving your skin some youthful beautiful skin with the ability to drastically reduce skin irritation, swelling and redness, as well as to diminish the visibility of scars. They also contain esterified fatty acids, which have actually been isolated and incorporated into a patented lotion (Exorex lotion) used to treat eczema and psoriasis!

 

Other than Curing Acne, here are few Creative Uses For Banana Peels, that I saw online


1.      Removes Splinters – Forget sticking yourself with a pin to get a splinter out! Just tape a piece of banana peel to your splinter and within ten minutes, the enzymes will remove the wood.

2.      Relieves Mosquito / Bug Bites and Poison Ivy Itching – Just rub your banana peel on your bug bites and rashes to stop the itching. This will come in handy here in Atlanta since we have gigantic Tiger mosquitoes that love to munch on me.

3.      Makes Wrinkles, Fine Lines and Headaches Disappear – Rubbing a banana peel on your forehead (or affected area) over and over will do three things… Make your wrinkles go away by tighten and tone the skin., make your headache go away and make you look like you are completely insane.

4.      Relieves Pain From Burns and Scrapes – Your little one fell off his bike and scraped his knee? Just grab a banana peel from the kitchen and let him rub it on his scrape. His pain will be gone before you know it.
 
5.      Warts Treatment - Just tape a piece of the peel to cover the wart, leave on overnight, and remove in the morning. Continue with nightly treatments until wart is gone.

6.      Help with hemorrhoids because of the sugar content, which helps them shrink.

7.      Psoriasis sufferers may also find relief by rubbing banana peels on the affected areas, and may see results within a few days or weeks.

8.      Teeth Whitener - Rub the inside of your banana peel on your teeth to whiten them.

So have you ever tried a banana peel for any of these purposes? Does it really work? 

I pick up this test last week to treat my acne. When I’m doing that, Aisleyne came to me saying “Mommy, why you give your pimple eat Banana skin?” She can never make me LOL at her words. And she went around telling everybody in the house. Haha

Ok, so here the 6 steps away from an acne-free face:

1. Wash your face clean. 
2. Eat a ripe banana
3. Cut a small piece of the banana peel 


4. Rub the inside of the peel gently over the irritated area. Rub for about 5 minutes or until the inside of the peel turns brown. 



Replace and throw away the banana peel once it is entirely brown. Rub a separate one on each affected area until the peel was browned.

5. Clean the skin around with lukewarm water but let the banana dry out on the affected area so your skin will continue to absorb the vitamins and nutrients in the peel and do its magic. I leave it on for about 30 mins. and then wash it off with lukewarm water. At night, I just leave it on overnight, then wash off in the morning.
6. Repeat at least 3 times a day, you’ll notice results (I do it 2 times a day only as I need to work in the noon, too busy to do that but it still work well)  

Many claims that you can get rid of any visible signs of your pimples in just 4 days!

Check out my picture for the  results of the banana peels on acne in 5 days! As I had no intention to blog about the result initially so I didn't really take pics everyday at the same spot, same lighting for more accurate comparison and I'm using iphone to snaps these.


DAY 1 

After banana peel, still red and sore




DAY 3



DAY 5 
I didn't take a pic on day 4, so here on the day 5




See? On the fifth day there are only slightly visible signs of what used to be. You can go on until they disappear entirely, or let the sun do the rest of the job.

How To Save the Banana Peels

How to save the peel to use it for subsequent treatments, so you’re not eating several bananas per day. What I found online are either

1.      Cutting a portion of the skin from the banana at a time- just a shallow incision around a section big enough to do my face with, then peel off and use. That way it all stays in tact and 1 banana can go 1 or 2 days depending on size.

or

2.      Cut a few pieces for use and keep the rest in a refrigerator for use within a day before it turns brown.

Apply daily to visibly reduce your acne. You will be surprised by the fast and glorious results and the clear skin you will be awarded with just a few days later. In fact, you will see the first results just overnight.

Afterall, it was my first time using this to treat just 1 acne, will definitely try it if I get an acne again (but choy choy choy touchwood, I wouldn’t wish to get another acne just to test it out again to confirm the same result and effectiveness)

So if you have tried most commercial and doc prescribed anti-acne treatments and all doesn’t work very well for you. You may consider this very popular natural remedy online, so then to wave  goodbye to all chemical anti-acne treatments.

Do you have any great tips or remedies to help clear up, closed comedones, acne or scarring? What about your experience with banana peels? Do share with me in the comments! ;)

Labels: , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Tiffany said...

Hey E-ling!

the banana peel treat acne is so interesting, i hear it first hand from you. woo-ta! glad to know you found it works, natural remedy is so powerful than those chemical, preservative, toxic laden products we got from retail.

mother nature works :)

and yes, speaking of banana, just yesterday we are celebrating my grandma "ta shou" and in the restaurant, my grandma ask for a banana. strange i said ah ma, why u ask for banana? she said "i want to clean my teeth" huh?! clean ur teeth? she shared her beautiful teeth secret is to rub the banana peel on her teeth to whiten it, no wonder my 80 years ah ma teeth still so pristine and white with the use of banana!

say cheers to banana and natural wonder!

love
tiffany

Monday, October 21, 2013 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tiffany, you made me so wanted to see ur grandma's pearly white teeth :) I have started using banana peel for my teeth going a week already, hopefully in no time my teeth will be whiter. Now everyday I'm hunting the house stopping my hus and kids from throwing their banana peel :D

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:07:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Tiffany said...

Hey E-ling!

the banana peel treat acne is so interesting, i hear it first hand from you. woo-ta! glad to know you found it works, natural remedy is so powerful than those chemical, preservative, toxic laden products we got from retail.

mother nature works :)

and yes, speaking of banana, just yesterday we are celebrating my grandma "ta shou" and in the restaurant, my grandma ask for a banana. strange i said ah ma, why u ask for banana? she said "i want to clean my teeth" huh?! clean ur teeth? she shared her beautiful teeth secret is to rub the banana peel on her teeth to whiten it, no wonder my 80 years ah ma teeth still so pristine and white with the use of banana!

say cheers to banana and natural wonder!

love
tiffany

Monday, October 21, 2013 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tiffany, you made me so wanted to see ur grandma's pearly white teeth :) I have started using banana peel for my teeth going a week already, hopefully in no time my teeth will be whiter. Now everyday I'm hunting the house stopping my hus and kids from throwing their banana peel :D

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home